Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Some Knitting Since Christmas

Here are a few of the projects I've finished since Christmas.  Some of them I forgot to take pictures of before I mailed them off to their recipients!

First up, is this dress and hat that I made for my friend Megan.  She is expecting her second child, a girl, within the next few weeks and I had to make sure she had something cute to wear this spring!

And a pair of baby sandals for her to wear right away!


And then, my brother Jordan's birthday was the beginning of January.  But he didn't put in his "order" until around Christmas time, and I couldn't finish what he wanted in 2 weeks, so it's a little late, but hopefully he likes it!
He wanted a black cabled scarf
And some texting gloves.



1 comment:

Mrs. Henry said...

SO cute. The texting gloves...awesome.